Love Island Denmark is a reality dating show where young singles go to a beautiful location to find love and compete for a prize. Here’s everything you need to know about the show, from its first season to how to apply for the upcoming season in 2023, including eligibility criteria, registration process, casting calls, and more.
Love Island Denmark Wikipedia
|Show Name||Love Island Denmark|
|Format||Dating, Romance, Competition|
|First Aired||March 11, 2019 (Season 1) / September 8, 2021 (Season 2)|
|Last Aired||April 21, 2019 (Season 1) / TBA (Season 2)|
|Location||Gran Canaria, Spain|
|Prize||DKK 50,000 (Season 1) / Unknown (Season 2)|
|Production Company||ITV Studios|
Love Island Denmark Season 1
Love Island Denmark Season 1 aired from March to April 2019 and was hosted by Mille Lehfeldt. The show featured 10 contestants, five men and five women, who competed to find love and win a prize of DKK 50,000. The winner was determined by public vote, and the couple with the fewest votes would be at risk of elimination. The season took place in Gran Canaria, Spain.
Season 1 Winner and Runner-Up:
- The winners of Love Island Denmark Season 1 were Emilie May and Simon Hansen.
- The runners-up were Ditte Louise and Jonas Følsgaard.
Interesting things about Love Island Denmark Season 1:
- The season was the first ever edition of Love Island in Denmark.
- The show received a lot of attention and criticism from Danish media for its explicit content and portrayal of sex and relationships.
- The contestants had to participate in challenges and games to win dates and stay in the villa.
- Love Island Denmark Season 1 was watched by an average of 138,000 viewers per episode.
Love Island Denmark Season 2
Love Island Denmark Season 2 aired in 2021 and was hosted by Joakim Ingversen. The season featured 12 contestants, six men and six women, who competed to find love and win a prize. The show took place in a villa in Gran Canaria, Spain, and aired on TV3 Denmark.
Season 2 Winner and Runner-Up:
- The winners of Love Island Denmark Season 2 were Amalie Szulc and Noah Dall.
- The runners-up were Asta Young and Philip Hartz.
Interesting things about Love Island Denmark Season 2:
- Love Island Denmark Season 2 was the second edition of the show in Denmark.
- The season was filmed in a secure bubble due to the COVID-19 pandemic.
- The show received criticism from viewers for being too scripted and fake.
- Love Island Denmark Season 2 had its own official podcast called “Love Island – The Podcast” hosted by TV3’s Lasse Rimmer and former Love Island UK contestant, Chris Taylor.
- The season had a live finale where the winners were announced and were awarded their prize of an unknown amount.
How to Apply for Love Island Denmark Auditions?
Apply Now for Love Island Denmark Auditions
Here are the steps to apply for Love Island Denmark auditions:
- Check the eligibility criteria on the official TV3 Denmark website.
- Fill out the online application form with your personal details, social media links, and photos/videos.
- Submit the application form before the deadline.
- Wait for a response from the Love Island Denmark casting team.
- If selected, attend the audition in person or via video call and participate in interviews and other selection activities.
- Wait for the final decision from the casting team about your participation in the show.
- If selected, prepare to travel to the filming location and be ready to compete to find love on national television.
Eligibility Criteria for Love Island Denmark Applications:
The eligibility criteria for Love Island Denmark auditions may vary slightly each year, but typically includes the following:
- Applicants must be at least 18 years old by the application deadline.
- Applicants must be single and looking for love.
- Applicants must be Danish citizens or residents with valid work permits or visas.
- Applicants must be available for the filming schedule, which can last up to several weeks.
- Applicants must be able to travel to the filming location, which is usually outside of Denmark.
- Applicants must not have any criminal record or be in the process of legal action.
- Applicants must not have any previous experience on reality TV shows or have appeared on more than two commercial advertisements.
- Applicants must be physically and mentally fit to participate in the show’s challenges and activities.
Love Island Denmark 2023 Audition, Details last Dates & Registration Casting Call
|Love Island Denmark 2023 Events||Details|
|Love Island Denmark Registration starting from||TBA|
|Love Island Denmark 2023 Audition Dates||TBA|
|Love Island Denmark 2023 Online Application||Apply Here|
|Love Island Denmark 2023 Online Application Form||Click Here|